Moving right along, I am so excited to share our 2015 Christmas card! After sending our first Christmas card last year, I'm now hooked on the idea and can't wait to send one every year. We used Shutterfly for our cards again this year, and they did not disappoint. I've used them for so many different products that it only makes sense to turn to them for cards.
We went with a portrait card again this year, but used the traditional square cut card instead of the scallops like last year. I let Brad choose the picture this year since it's his favorite from our anniversary shoot. Although, I'm sure if you asked him, he would have no idea that it's even his photo choice on our card. Christmas cards seem to be very much a girl thing in this household.
We went with a portrait card again this year, but used the traditional square cut card instead of the scallops like last year. I let Brad choose the picture this year since it's his favorite from our anniversary shoot. Although, I'm sure if you asked him, he would have no idea that it's even his photo choice on our card. Christmas cards seem to be very much a girl thing in this household.
I always make sure to order enough cards so that we will have one left over for ourselves. I love that we are going to be able to save our cards from each year we are together. Excuse the night time glare on some of these photos, I wanted to be able to make it over to the cute link up with Macy and Mary, especially now that our Christmas cards have officially made it to all our friends and family.

So cute! This was almost the design we picked too!
ReplyDeleteI love your christmas card! it turned out so cute! come check out my blog at:
ReplyDeletehttp://theprettypennygirl.blogspot.com