Wednesday, December 17, 2014

#blalockbash: Bride + Groom

One of these days I'm going to get back to posts that are more than just wedding posts! But this is crunch time at school (Report cards are due Friday, I still have about 12 things to grade and enter into the grade book, Polar Express Day is Thursday, our Holiday Party is Friday, and I still have to get my students' Christmas presents wrapped and finish putting together their parent gifts!) and all I want to do when I get home is curl up in a blanket with a glass of wine, although I haven't even had time for that this week.

Anyway, I'll always try not to miss Wedding Wednesday, so without further ado, 
I bring you our Bride & Groom Photos. 

Brad and I took the majority of our photos together following our First Look. We only had a few to squeeze in following the ceremony and they happened to be a few that we just had to have due to the lighting at sunset. This also meant that we could spend most of our cocktail hour fitting in family pictures which was exactly what we wanted. I hear the food items we had during our cocktail hour were awesome. I missed out on them because one of my incredibly rude family members fed their child the appetizers brought out specially for Brad and I while we were taking photos. Can you tell I'm still a little bitter? Oh well, fortunately you can't tell in our pictures!

Forehead kisses are my absolute favorite.
Although, I do hate that I can't pull off the dreamy, far away beauty look typically synonymous with this shot. It's because I have a very serious condition known as RBF which makes me look mean and snotty if I'm not smiling. If you don't know what that is, consider yourself lucky, you probably look like an incredibly friendly angel when your face is resting.










This is the one photo we've actually had printed and framed!
You can see how we did that here.

This is my absolute favorite wedding picture!
I'm in love with my flowers and I love that this one shows them off.
Check back again tomorrow to see how we're using it this Christmas...


__________________________________________________

Videography: Hammond Studios
Florals : JL Designs
Bridal Gown: Galina @ David’s Bridal
Shoes: DSW
Bridal Bracelet: David’s Bridal
Bridal Earrings: Charming Charlie
Hair Combs: Ulta
Bridal Hair: Nichole Kendall
Bridal Make-Up: LACE Cosmetics
Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff @ Formally Yours
Bridesmaid Hair: Kaylan Spell
Bridesmaid Earrings: Walk on the Moon
Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Savvi Formalwear
Groom’s Tie: Macy’s
Groom’s Watch: Kohl’s

BorrowedHeaven

6 comments :

  1. Ah, I love all of these! They are just so simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using my flowers in our pictures was my favorite too. Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just BEAUTIFUL!!! My favorite is definitely the one with the sun setting over your shoulder- beautiful!! Thanks again for linking up with us!! Good luck with report cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful! You look so happy! I'm a teacher too so I know how this week is, good luck...only one more day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I die with the "RBF". My bridesmaids taught me about this, and we made such a conscious effort the entire day to smile! Gorgeous pics! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! The forehead kiss one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete