Thursday, December 18, 2014

28. 2014 Christmas Card

Typically Brad and I do not send out Christmas cards. I honestly don't know why. We've lived together for the last two years and this will be our seventh Christmas together. However, considering it's our first married Christmas, I decided that this was the year to finally send them out! Not to mention it was one of my goals on 101 in 1001 list!

So, after much consideration, we I decided on using Shutterfly for our cards this year. I loved their designs and they were having an incredible sale that allowed me to get 25 Christmas cards, the style of which normally retails at over $50.00, for $7.50! You can't pass that up.

I feel like this picture looks slightly blurry!
They aren't blurry at all in real life.

I mentioned yesterday that this may be my favorite photo from our wedding. I love the lighting, I love our flowers, and I think our faces turned out pretty great. The minute I saw it I just knew it would be the one we used on our Christmas cards this year. We are already planning an anniversary shoot with our wedding photographer so I'm excited to hopefully make Christmas cards a tradition we continue throughout our marriage!

Can't wait to see your Christmas cards too! 
Be sure to share yours through the link up sponsored by Meg and Jess

BorrowedHeaven

Also linking up again over at The Sequin Notebook!

2 comments :

  1. You and your husband look precious! Congrats on your first married Christmas, that is so exciting! This is our last Christmas as non married people and I am bursting hehe :) also, I got a groupon deal and that is seriously the only reason we sent a card out this year. We had never done one before either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of your card, and that deal seriously cannot be beat! We're hosting a holiday card link-up today as well, stop by if you get a chance :)
    xoxo B | The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete