Friday, February 3, 2017

Hospital Pictures

One of the neatest things, I think, about hospital stays now if the birth photographer that comes around to your hospital room. Things sure have changed since the days of a quick snapshot against a blue background while wrapped in a hospital gown. Or was that just the photo my sister and I got from our hospital when we were born?

Bella Baby Photography is a national corporation that comes to most hospitals that I know of. When their photographer stopped by our room, I had only had my c-section less than 12 hours ago and had not yet been cleared to get out of bed. We thought we may end up buying one or two of the photos so we still allowed them to take the pictures.

But... then the photographer came back that afternoon with a slideshow of McKinley's photos, we knew we would be buying the entire gallery. Because I was stuck in bed, Brad got to do a lot of the fun photos with her and they're some of my favorites. Seeing my little girl and her daddy together warms my heart.

Here are some of my favorites.










Post c-section, swollen/puffy, and no shower.
Y'all definitely get the black and white version.

These photos are now three weeks old and I cannot believe how much she has changed in such a short time. I'm so glad we ended up buying these photos. Even though we knew we would be having newborn photos done as well, there's no newborn photo that can compare to these pictures of my 12 hours old baby daughter. 

No comments :

Post a Comment