So in honor of our anniversary this week, I'm going to recap the last few years of the next couple days. This is mostly just for me but hopefully you'll enjoy too.
// Year 1 //
Brad and I met during my senior year of high school and his sophomore year of college. Since I was pretty young when we first started dating our first year was full of lots of uneventful activities, but we made it through and made it to many more interesting happenings.
Brad accompanied me to my high school graduation.
We took in lots of Braves games.
I turned 18 (finally)!
He was inducted into a honor society at school
// Year 2 //
The second year of our relationship was super exciting! We were both in college. We took our first vacation together and generally just kept chugging along as a couple.
We went to a few weddings.
Took our first vacation together (along with my family).
Watched Brad's sister and brother-in-law get married.
Celebrated Easter with our families.
So, that's it for the first two years. I can't wait to reminisce again over the next couple days. I love seeing how we have changed over the years. We were so young when we first started our lives together! Unfortunately we were also SO skinny, not exactly looking forward to seeing that change over the course of this week, ha!











No comments :
Post a Comment