Monday, September 22, 2014

#blalockbash

I'm married! 

Saturday was the absolute best day of our lives and we were so blessed to be able to share it with our family and friends. We had perfect weather which was fitting for our perfect day. I can't wait to recap our wedding whenever our photos come in. You can check out a few on Instagram by searching #blalockbash. I'm off to enjoy the rest of our honeymoon weekend as we are postponing our honeymoon until Spring Break (silly teacher schedules) and unfortunately back to reality tomorrow.





Wedding Wednesday

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!! You look so beautiful, I can't wait to see everything else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Isn't being married so much fun!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You look beautiful and I love your dress! Enjoy being newlyweds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! your dress is stunning, i'm glad it was such a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to read all about your day!

    ReplyDelete