Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Favorites

It's officially fall! 

Obviously you know that by now. I know this because I made sure to schedule our wedding during the last weekend of summer, to appease Brad (who wanted a fall wedding) and prevent myself from having to suffer being cold. Now that it is finally starting to feel like fall here in Georgia, I'm dying over the prospects of a new wardrobe. I don't know that this will be happening anytime soon, thanks to an incredibly expensive wedding and the cost of going back to school for my Master's degree. But, a girl can dream. Here are some of my favorite picks for this fall.


Fall Favorites


Clearly I have a thing for navy and cranberry this season. Maybe one day I'll buy some new clothes, for now I'll just window shop. Is that even a thing when you're only shopping online?

1 comment :

  1. LOVE the vest!! I found one just like Jcrew has for 30$ at TjMax!

    ReplyDelete