Thursday, June 4, 2015

Last Thrill in Nashville

One of my best friends, Katie, is getting married in 16 days! I am so excited to serve as a bridesmaid for the first time and to return the favor she did for me when she was one of my bridesmaids last year.

This past weekend, we all got together in Nashville, Tennessee for Katie's bachelorette party. We had a blast! Nashville is such a fun town and there's tons to do there, even if you aren't the biggest of country music fans.

We arrived on Friday afternoon and quickly unpacked and set up the room. We stayed downtown so that walking everywhere was super easy to do. I definitely recommend staying close by to wherever you're having your bachelorette party! You've already got enough to pay for (drinks, hello!), so why add a cab fare to the mix?

We had dinner at Rock Bottom and then hit up the bars at both Honky Tonk Central and Tootsies on Friday night.




Saturday we ate a VERY late brunch at Acme Feed & Seed which does a killer pumped up version of a BLT that you need to try. We then did lots of sightseeing and shopping before eating dinner at Jack's BBQ. We also ended the night at Big Bang Piano Bar, which was probably the highlight of the weekend.




We had to head back to Atlanta on Sunday, but managed to fit in a little more sightseeing and lunch at Party Fowl before heading back to the real world.



Lucky me, I get the rest of the summer off! Which means that I have time to create cool videos like this one to document all our trips. You can check out the one I made last year of my bachelorette trip to Savannah, GA here.

No comments :

Post a Comment