Thursday, November 5, 2015

Family Photos

Brad isn't a fan of having photos taken, which is a shame because I love it. Whenever we have them done, he wants to make the most out of the occasion.

When we decided to have anniversary photos taken, Brad suggested including his family in our photos, specifically his sister, brother-in-law, and nephew, because he thought the photos might potentially make good Christmas gifts for the grandparents.

I think they turned out so cute, but I'm pretty partial to my nephew. Again, photos by Addison Hill.










Babies make every picture cuter just by being there.
I feel like theirs are way better than our baby-less photos.

Unfortunately, our photos will be staying baby-less for a little longer than we imagined.
While I'd rather not discuss it in detail just yet, if you're into praying or even just sending up good vibes, we would really appreciate it.

1 comment :