Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Let's Try This Again

Remember three months ago when I said I was going to come back and blog? Well, about that... I really think I'm back this time. At least more sporadically than once every three months.

The internet at our house has decided that it wants to work on every device in our house (iPad, 2 cell phones, Playstation, and a couple Smart TVs and Blu-ray players) except for my laptop. I am not technologically literate enough to fix this so I'm going to start blogging again from my work laptop, we'll see how that goes.

Anyway... I'm back today because Brad and I got back our anniversary pictures that we had taken. Or at least that's what they were supposed to be. Now they are more like Christmas Card photos since we waited a month and a half after our anniversary to have them taken.

We used our wedding photographer, Addison Hill Photo for our pictures.
He's the best.

Here are a few of our favorites. We had them taken on the Square in Lawrenceville, Georgia.









Brad's Outfit [ shirt || jeans || socks ]
My Outift [ dress-old || belt-similar || necklace || booties ]

No comments :

Post a Comment