Brad's Senior Night
2010
Our Engagement Photos
2013
Enter Campus Quilt Company. Despite their outdated website, this company is rocking the absolute best t-shirt quilts around. When I graduated college, I quickly shipped off 30 of my most favorite sorority t-shirts to turn into a quilt. The quality was fantastic and I loved that the blanket was fully quilted (as opposed to having the corners of each t-shirt quilt tacked like most companies - this gives the quilt a baggy appearance). As soon as I received mine, I knew this was something I wanted to do for Brad one day. I talked about the awesomeness of my t-shirt quilt so frequently that I convinced several of my friends to purchase one as well.
Three years later, I finally bit the bullet and secretly shipped some of Brad's t-shirts to the company to make him the most fabulous Christmas gift around. You can lay out the shirts how you want or let the company choose and choose the backing that compliments the colors in your t-shirt.
If I could, I would have t-shirt quilts made of everything we have ever done - sports teams, vacations - they're that good. Unfortunately, they're a bit on the expensive side as far as t-shirt quilts go but they are so useable it's worth it. Since receiving the quilt at Christmas, Brad has used it every day.
That's Brad hanging out behind the quilt.
At 5'11", the quilt is definitely big enough to cover him from head to toe.
I bought the 25 square size (covers a full-size bed).
It's thick enough, due to the cotton lining, that it can be used to keep you warm in the winter. It's also thin enough to use as a lightweight throw in the spring/summer. If you're looking for something similar, I definitely recommend Campus Quilt Co. - and they didn't even pay me to say that ;)


I only have 1 tshirt quilt and I love it! My best friends mom makes them and she gave it to me for a gift!
ReplyDelete