However, I know it could be much worse, so I'm thankful that I'm only having to deal with a few yucky symptoms. Since my little girl has started moving around so much, it has become easier and easier to deal with those undesirable moments because I know it is all worth it. I am so thankful to be blessed with a healthy little girl, but I have needed a few items to get me through my current 26 weeks of pregnancy.
|| belly band || happy mama prenatal gummies ||
|| viactiv calcium chews + vitamin D || mama bee belly butter ||
|| sleep aromatherapy || simply lemonade || preggie pop drops ||
|| psi bands || pregnancy body pillow ||
Belly Band || I love this belly band that I found at Target! Because I still haven't outgrown most of my clothes, the band has helped me to extend the life of my normal pants and even some leggings. I have the S/M in Nude.
HappyMama Prenatal DHA Gummies || I have to take prescription strength folic acid so normal prenatal vitamins were not in the cards for me. I found these gummies at Target and loved that I could give my little girl the extra nutrients she needs without overdosing on other vitamins. I love the tasty fruit flavors too!
Viactiv Calcium Plus Vitamin D Chews || Recently, I felt like my teeth had started to yellow for reasons that I couldn't figure out. I did some research and found that it was probably due to baby taking calcium from my body. So I found these supplements that help me (and her) bulk up my calcium stores. I don't actually think they're very tasty, but apparently, lots of people do. I have the chocolate flavor.
Mama Bee Belly Butter || Burt's Bees makes the best belly butter! When I first became pregnant, I was using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretchmark Formula. However, I didn't really love the intense, chocolatey scent (thanks, morning sickness). Brad actually gifted me this lotion and I never went back to the Palmer's. Mama Bee is so much thicker and virtually scentless. I really think it has helped prevent stretch marks too, because 26 weeks in, they have, thankfully, not shown up yet!
Sleep Aromatherapy Set || When my insomnia became really bad, I decided to try aromatherapy to see if that would help at all. I use the body cream, body wash, and pillow mist in Lavender Vanilla from Bath & Body Works. I may still need Benadryl to sleep through the night, but I think this set has definitely helped me to feel more relaxed.
Lemonade || One of the recommendations for morning sickness is ginger or ginger ale. But, I'll be honest, I don't really love ginger ale. I heard that lemonade could be helpful and it definitely was! Lemonade is still one of my favorite things to drink (when I'm not drinking water) during this pregnancy. I love Simply Lemonade and Chick-Fil-A Lemonade the most.
Preggie Pop Drops || These little sour candies were great during the first few weeks of morning sickness! Unfortunately, I made a mistake in popping one a little too close to getting sick and throwing these up was not fun. After that, I couldn't really stomach them. But, they were so helpful before they still go on the list.
PSI Bands || These acupuncture wrist bands helped me make it through the 8-hour car ride to Sarasota over the summer. Even though I still felt nauseous wearing them, I never threw up when I had them on and since I was throwing up every hour or so over the summer, I would say these were well worth the $30.
Snoogle Pregnancy Pillow || This was actually my birthday gift this year! Brad spent a little extra money buying me the Heather Gray jersey pillow and it is SO soft. Due to some previous back issues, my body got achy a little faster than normal so this pillow has been so helpful. I don't think I would sleep at all without it (or the Benadryl).
No comments :
Post a Comment