35 Weeks
How far along: 35 weeks
Due Date: January 26. 2017
Baby is the size of: a pineapple or bunch of carrots
Symptoms: Major congestion and heartburn. Lower back aches and trouble sleeping. Fatigue. Nausea. I have had a horrible sinus infection for the last two weeks that is of course made worse by being pregnant and only being able to take very select medicines. I'm generally feeling pretty huge and overall just ready to not be pregnant anymore.
Gender: A sweet baby girl
Name: McKinley Lynn
Movement: I have a very wiggly baby on my hands. Even at 35 weeks, I still feel her all the time. Because of the way she is positioned (head down, face up), I think she seems to move her little booty and legs/feet more than her hands.
Nursery: Still not done... We are planning to tackle this the week after Christmas, so next week. Most everything is here, with the exception of the glider, so it's just a matter of finally putting everything together.
Maternity Clothes: I feel like I went from having a cute little basketball belly to being a beached whale overnight. I am thankful for my husband's t-shirts so I have something to sleep in at night and for leggings.
Sleep: What is sleep? Sleep and pregnancy have definitely not gone hand in hand for me.
Best Moment of the Week: We had a 3D/4D ultrasound over the weekend and got to see some of our little lady's face. She's still being pretty stubborn, we think she sucks her thumb/fingers, and kept about half of it covered the whole time. Also, not pregnancy related but today is FINALLY the first day of Winter Break for this teacher!
Missing Anything: Being able to take cold medicine. I just want to breathe again. I've had congestion pretty much since I got pregnant but nothing like what I am dealing with right now.
Cravings/Aversions: Literally everything I eat gives me heartburn so I haven't been eating much. Still somehow packing on the pounds though.
Mood: Anxious about getting everything ready before our little girl shows up. We still have so much to do and buy before January.
Health and Exercise: I am literally so sick that breathing is hard enough on its own without adding exercise to the mix.
Weight Gain: +21 pounds. Looks like I waited until the very end to pack on the pounds. I want to go on a diet already.
Doctor's Appointment: I had my 34 week (+ 5 days) appointment this past Tuesday. I will have one more appointment in 2 weeks and then I'll start going weekly until little girl makes her appearance.
Husband: His work had a sweet baby shower for us earlier this week and the regional manager of his company bought our baby monitor for us. Thankful for him this week and all the kind people he works with that are helping to get our little girl ready for the world!
Looking Forward To: Having almost 2 weeks off work! But I am already dreading having to go back to teaching at 37 weeks. I honestly cannot imagine anything worse. Especially since I am planning to work up until my due date.
No comments :
Post a Comment