Sending our yearly Christmas card is one of the things I look forward to every year and it has definitely become a tradition in our little family. I normally choose the design of the card every year and for the last two years, Brad has chosen which photo we use. We decided to use Shutterfly again this year and the photo comes from our maternity shots.
One of my favorite things about Shutterfly is that they're always running fantastic sales this time of year! Another of my favorite things is that when I accidentally left one of our closest friends off the Christmas card list this year, I was able to order an individual card and have it addressed and mailed out all by the good people at Shutterfly.
I always order enough cards so that we will have one to keep. I cannot wait to see next year's card, once we have added our beautiful baby girl to the family!
P.S. Because Shutterfly had such great deals this year, I sent a card from us and our cat to my sister and her cat. It was probably the lamest thing we've ever done, but it turned out so cute! Brad was adamant that this should've been our Christmas card to everyone.
Previous Christmas Cards


No comments :
Post a Comment