Thursday, December 1, 2016

Maternity Photos

So, we just had our maternity photos taken this past Sunday. Monday morning at 9:30, I already had a gallery link to view our photos! Our photographer is so awesome! We used Addison Hill Photo again. We have worked with Addison in the past for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and anniversary photos and he never disappoints. Actually, Brad and I are featured pretty prominently in his wedding portfolio, if you care to check it out. :)

Anyway, because we are having a January baby, I really had it in my head that we would have our photos taken at a Christmas tree farm. I was 31 weeks pregnant in our photos, which I feel like was the perfect time, not so big yet that trekking around the farm was uncomfortable. I am so lucky that the wonderful people at Yuletide Christmas Tree Farm were so accommodating. They actually came out to the farm and opened it early for us before their regular hours so that we could have the place all to ourselves. We had such a good experience and may be heading back soon to get that Christmas tree we still haven't gotten...

Believe it or not, it actually felt like Christmas in Georgia while we were out taking our photos. We braved 30-degree temperatures and I even had to wear tights (my least favorite thing in the world) in order to stay warm. Even with my ugly tights, I think our pictures turned out spectacularly and we couldn't be more pleased. We cannot wait to visit next year with our baby girl!

Here are a few of our very favorites.
















Outfit Details
|| Brad : Shirt | Jeans - Old | Shoes ||
|| Morgan : Dress - Similar | Necklace - Old | Earrings | Bracelet | WatchShoes ||

P.S. As much as we love Addison, I think we are going to find someone more specialized in newborn photos for our little girl's first photo shoot. Addison works more in Commercial & Wedding photography and it is my dream that we will find someone to come photograph us at our home once our baby girl joins us. If you have any recommendations for a newborn photographer near the Athens, GA area, please let me know!

1 comment :