Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pictures

Life has kept me pretty busy lately, for lots of exciting reasons, and blogging has taken a bit of a backseat. I'm completely okay with that, but I still thought I would share a little bit about our engagement pictures this past Monday and of course share the real pics when they come in.

We had our engagement pictures on Monday afternoon and I really think they're going to turn out really well. We met our photographer for the first time, if you read my original post about our photographer you'll understand why we are just now meeting him. We were pleasantly surprised by how awesome he was and how much fun we had! I can't wait to get the pictures back in a few weeks!

I ended up choosing these two outfits as inspirations for our pictures and then basing Brad's outfits around them:

 
                                  via                                                                                                         via

I had planned on only going with two outfits, a more casual outfit and a dressier outfit. However, as I was packing, Brad requested that we do a themed outfit. He really wanted to incorporate the Atlanta Braves into our pictures. Since we bonded and kind of got together over our mutual love of baseball, it only seemed right that we bring that into our pictures. Plus, Brad has been so easy going with all the wedding planning and letting me plan so much of it that I couldn't deny him the one thing he asked for!

Here's some inspiration for our pictures:
via 
On a not so happy note, we are STILL searching for an officiant. It has been so hard for us to find an officiant. Either the minister won't agree to marry us (because we live together) or they'll want to marry us but already have full schedules for September. We did find a more corporate minister recommended to us by our venue, but he was charging $500 just to marry us, and I think that's WAY too much. Hoping to hear from some more officiants this week and maybe one of them will work for us! Fingers crossed...

Wedding Wednesday

3 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see your engagement pictures. I know they will be gorgeous!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, those boots with the high socks are amazing!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inspiration pics are adorable! Love the baseball theme!

    How annoying about finding an officiant! Sorry you're going through that struggle. Maybe if it comes to it you could have a friend get ordained online? Two sets of my friends did that and it was very special for them to have someone they know really well officiating. Good luck and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete