Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pictures!

Yay! My life has FINALLY slowed down enough (more about that later) that I can share my engagement pictures. Brad and I chose to have our engagement pictures taken in downtown Monroe where we are getting married. Our photographer was the best. He was so fun to work with and we got along super well. I can't wait for our wedding day now! It was a gorgeous day for our pictures except for the fact that it was a little windy. We went with a dressy outfit and a casual outfit. We also chose last minute to include a themed outfit that incorporates our love for baseball. I am so glad we did this because those pictures actually ended up being our favorites! I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking...















I have SO many favorites that I'm going to share the rest of them over the next few weeks. 
In case you're curious this was our casual outfit.

[ Sweater: Ann Taylor Outlet // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Payless // Scarf: Charming Charlie ]
[ B&W Bangles: Old Navy // Cross Bracelet: Marley Lilly // Nails: OPI Malaga Wine ]

P.S. Our pictures were done by George Street Photography and Video!
Our photographer also has his own photography company based in Atlanta. Personally, George Street was a much better deal than purchasing his services directly through him. But if you aren't interested in using a corporate photography service (although our experience has been great and I highly recommend it) I wanted you to know about his personal company too.

Wedding Wednesday

8 comments :

  1. Oh these pictures are great! I love them all. It was hard to choose our favorites too. That really was difficult. Especially since so many look so fabulous. I love these!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Right? Picking favorites was so hard just for our engagement pictures. I can't imagine what it will be like when we pick through our wedding photos and have like 4 times the amount we have here!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I am liking the texture of the brick in your background. I think it definitely adds to the character of the pictures, and it pulls everything together. Oh and what a beautiful engagement ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures . . . but now I can't wait for the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I guess I had way too many favorites to share in one posts. That's the good thing about getting back every picture that's taken I guess! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow your pictures look fantastic! You two look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete