On the plus side, I absolutely loved my first bridal shower. It took place the last weekend in July and was thrown by my two aunts. One aunt from my mom's side and the other from my dad's. I have a relatively small family and my bridal shower was able to encompass both sides no problemo.
It took place at a venue you may have seen around these parts before. I am so thankful to have been able to spend some time with my family celebrating my upcoming wedding. I do hate that I didn't get more pictures of my guests though! I'll let the pictures show you the rest...
How pretty is my mommy?
So glad that one of my bridesmaids was able to make it to this shower!
Obviously, another bridesmaid made it to this shower as well.
But seeing as she became my Maid of Honor the day she was born, I don't know that this one counts.
Outfit Details
[ Dress: Target // Necklace: Kohl's // Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad ]
P.S. If you're wondering which dress my mom chose last week, she went with the last dress! I wasn't sure how I felt about her wearing gray like my bridesmaids, but I loved the dress so much I decided it didn't matter. Most of you seemed to like the first and last dress, but our choice came down to these two. So glad we went with the one of the right! I can't wait to see how beautiful she will look on my wedding day!
What a beautiful green dress!!! Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I actually got it a couple years ago unfortunately :/ But I found it at Target.
DeleteYour shower looks like it was great! I love the cute lemonade and sweet tea sign. :] I just started planning my wedding and am getting nervous for the upcoming school year and how much stress that adds. Thankfully I have a long engagement so let's hope it's not too bad!
ReplyDeleteOur engagement was long too! 14 months! I recommend trying to knock out as much as possible in the beginning. It definitely helps with stress towards the end of the engagement, trust me!
DeleteAw your shower looks like it was lots of fun! I'm having my first shower next weekend, and I can't wait. Funny enough, I think my mom is going with a grey dress as well! Your mom's dress looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great shower! I love the dress your mom picked.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet I am having my bridal shower this month and I cannot wait. It's weird not having to plan this one aspect of the wedding! I completely am with you on the stress and starting school again this semester!
ReplyDeleteYay for the grey dress! She looks amazing in it! Love your green dress, too! Looks like a lovely shower, as well. How many are you having? I'm jealous haha
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm having 3 so far. But I'm a teacher and I'm crossing my fingers that my school will surprise me with a fourth, haha!
Delete