Brad and I chose to use our photo booth as our guest book. Like most photo booths, this one printed two copies of each photo strip, one was a favor to our guests and the other went into our book that our guests could then sign. Our photo booth company also took all the photo strips and made an online album. I think the neatest part is that we can share the album with our wedding guests and then they can choose to download any individual pictures that they want. So neat. We had a blast looking at all our wedding guests making a fool or themselves.
Also, remember this post? I had used a Picmonkey tutorial to create a wedding monogram that I wasn't sure where to use. We ended up using it on our photo strips and it turned out incredible! Check them out on the bottom of our photo strips.
Can you tell how gorgeous our wedding flowers were???
Brad's friends are obviously super mature.
Trying to tide myself over until we have wedding photos and our wedding video. Looking at these will have to do for now! I'm so glad we have these for the rest of forever to look at.




These photobooth pictures are so cute! I love that you guys used this as your guestbook. How sweet is that? I love it. These pictures are adorable. I can't wait to see the rest of your wedding once you get your pictures back. I remember when I got the email that our pictures were ready. I think I screamed out loud with excitement. It's so exciting!
ReplyDeletehaha these are so cute! I'm so excited to see more of your photos!
ReplyDeleteSeeing these pictures makes me so happy that I decided to get a photo booth for my wedding!
ReplyDelete