Friday, July 10, 2015

Beachin'

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, Brad and I are hitting the road to Seacrest Beach along 30A Highway on the Florida Panhandle. We haven't been to the beach since we got engaged 2 years ago so I am beyond ecstatic to be headed back. We're meeting up with my parents and sister, plus her friend Ali for a week in Paradise.

I can't wait to wake up here every morning:




Oh! And...

Tomorrow is my 25th Birthday!
I'll officially be a quarter of a century old. I love birthdays, especially when they're mine and even if this birthday means all your friends believe you're super old ;)



2 comments :

  1. That looks like an amazing place to spend a week, and an even better place to spend your birthday!! Happy birthday girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Have a ton of fun, looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete