Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Summer of Weddings, Part II

Our second wedding of the summer was the wedding of two of my very favorite people, Katie and Blake. This wedding was also my first and currently only time that I've ever been a bridesmaid. I know I'll be sharing even more photos when Katie gets all her pictures back, but for now, a sneak peek or two.

Katie and Blake
June 20, 2015
Peachtree City, Georgia

Unfortunately, my grandmother passed away from colon cancer the week of Katie's wedding. Her subsequent viewing and funeral prevented me from being able to be involved in all the events leading up to the wedding that week. I wouldn't trade having that time with my family for anything and I'm so thankful that Katie was so understanding of our situation.

I was able to make it for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, albeit late and sans make up thanks to sweating/crying it off at the funeral. Katie's future in-laws threw a beautiful BBQ rehearsal dinner at the Tyrone Train Depot and then all the girls headed home to Katie and Blake's new house to attempt some sleep and be ready to get up bright and early.



[ dress // shoes // watch ]


And some actual wedding photos, courtesy of their photographer Love Ya Jess.



Again, always the shortest. 


 Will definitely be sharing some more photos of my first time as a bridesmaid and Katie's beautiful wedding soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment