We were running behind and had to change into our dresses and then put back on our cute robes for this picture. They were so comfy and cute to get ready in.
I love that you can only see my face in this picture. I'm so excited.
Ceremony: First Baptist Church PTC
Venue: Flat Creek Country Club
Photography: Love Ya Jess
Flowers: Southern Stems
Cakes: Blooming Flour Bakery
Dresses: J. Andrew's Bridal + Formal
Makeup: Beauty Asylum
Hair: Sandee Beard









The color of the bridesmaids dresses is absolutely gorgeous and I love how the robes fit into the color scheme too!
ReplyDeleteLove the color of the dresses! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Stopping by from the linkup :)
ReplyDeleteThese are such beautiful photos, and I love that you shared the ones that documented your day :) The dresses are such a pretty color and I love your hair! Thanks for linking up with Macy and me for Wedding Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteI LOVEEE the bridesmaid dress color. Beautiful, and those robes are pretty too. I haven't ever been a bridesmaid before either, but will be in September and am so excited.
ReplyDelete