I found this listing on her shop and knew that it would be the perfect gift for my mom for Mother's Day. My parents are currently in the process of redoing their entire house and this set of prints goes perfectly with their new decor.
Allison was great to work with! This listing stated that prints normally take 24-48 hours to create but she had my prints created and ready to download in less than an hour. After a few tweaks and a quick download, I was able to upload the prints to Shutterfly and they arrived at my house in only a few days.
Even though I was planning ahead, this particular gift is even a great last minute gift if you forgot a special event! The custom prints, printing, and frames were all an affordable, fun way to give my mom a Mother's Day gift that I know she'll appreciate almost as much as if I were telling her I was pregnant this Mother's Day. I'm not, but that woman is definitely ready to be a grandma.
Please forgive my less than stellar photos. Since these won't be in my house permanently, trying to find a quick place for them was tricky.
No comments :
Post a Comment