Friday, September 2, 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Goals

I'll be honest, I'm not someone who typically sets monthly goals. Oops... I feel like I'm a very organized person, so typically, if I want to get something done, I do it right while I'm thinking about it. Or, if I feel like it isn't as important, I'll put it off until the next time I think about it. However, with a baby on the way, I think goal setting is something I'll need to start doing a lot of in order to make sure we have everything done before she arrives.


So, without further delay.

September Goals

  • Continue exercising daily throughout the month. Walking, yoga, or modified Tone It Up exercises.
  • See our baby girl at our 20-week ultrasound appointment next week.
  • Start/finish our baby registry, especially the crib which Brad's grandmother is buying for us.
  • Pick out paint colors to go with the nursery palette and bedding we've chosen.
  • Visit my first consignment sale with my sister-in-law.
  • Make a plan to celebrate our 2 year anniversary.

1 comment :

  1. Wonderful goals! Running was something I did consistently for exercise for about 3 months and unfortunately started putting it on the back burner. Gotta get the motivation back up I guess! Congratulations on the sweet baby girl reveal!

    ReplyDelete