Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm so excited you've joined me from Bailey's blog-tember challenge

I'll be honest, I'm a sporadic blogger at most these days. I enjoy blogging, but don't get around to it much anymore. Mostly, I use this little blog as my personal blog, keeping up with all the important happenings in my life. But, every once in a while, I always feel the urge to blog for real again and this challenge couldn't come at a better time.


Anyway...
My name is Morgan and I'm so excited you've found my little ol' blog. I have been blogging sporadically since 2013, all here at the same blog name, Ending Beginnings. The title meant a lot to me at the time and I've never really wanted to change it since.

I'm twenty-six years old and am currently making my home a few minutes and miles outside Athens, Georgia. I was born and raised northeast of Atlanta and after spending a few years in both the Carolinas, I made my way back home to the Peach State. My parents still contend that Athens is too far away, but I'm much closer than I was in Charlotte or Greenville and so grateful to be back home with my friends and family.

I met my husband, Brad, when I was a senior in high school. I was working my first job at a local restaurant and he came in as a customer. After a few months of talking, we went on our first date and we've never looked back since. We have survived 5 moves, 3 college degrees, the planning of our wedding, and the buying of our first home. I'm so lucky to have such an incredibly husband.


We got married in September of 2014, which you can read about here. A few months after our wedding, we bought our first house and moved back to Brad's hometown. In the years since we have been busy living our best life with a sweet kitty Jules and working to make our house a home. Our lives are going to change forever when we welcome our sweet baby girl to our lives this coming January.

I enjoy blogging as a break from my everyday job as a first-grade teacher. I've loved documenting the wedding planning process and now, the process of preparing for our baby daughter. Thanks for joining me! I hope you'll be back.

No comments :

Post a Comment