I got them super quickly, but was sent the wrong size. So after much debate (because they fit, they were just a bit tighter than I had in mind), I finally sent them back yesterday. I called the Old Navy customer service line to make sure they knew to exchange the jeans for the correct size and they set up another order for the correct jeans. At least I thought they did, when I checked the order it was wrong in all kinds of ways. They had put in the wrong size and mailed the jeans to the wrong address.
So I quickly called back and had them correct the size and shipping address. The order is finally correct, assuming it comes to me correctly this time. Third times the charm I guess. Did I mention that I still had to pay for this replacement order even though it wasn't my fault that Old Navy sent me the incorrect pair? I think I'll be shopping elsewhere from now on, which I hate because Old Navy jeans look so great on me. All they did was waive the shipping fee, even after they placed an incorrect order for me! I'm not asking to get them for free but it was a huge inconvenience for me to spend my afternoon correcting their mistake and then still have to pay for it. I currently have two charges on my debit card for the same pair of jeans. Wahhhhh.
Seriously. Three orders all just to get one thing.
Now I'm finally over my whining. I know that I can't be the only one who feels better after a good complain/rant session.
If you're still having a bum day, here's a picture of the world's cutest cat to cheer you up.
Funny enough, this is my cat. Weird how that worked out.


No comments :
Post a Comment