Remember this sweater from my disastrous Old Navy shopping trip? I've been wearing it nonstop and love styling it in so many new ways. Seriously though, if I'm going to actually try my hand at this whole fashion blogging thing, I've got to get a better camera and a better picture location.
Please ignore the smudge on my mirror and the ugly blue blanket on my bed, it helps keep Jules's cat fur off the bed since she loves that blanket so much. Oh well, welcome to my life y'all.
Not the best angle, but it's an owl and a crescent moon.
Literally the perfect necklace for me.
College Mascot: Owl; Sorority Mascot: Crescent Moon
I paired this cozy sweater with my favorite skinny jeans and some new jewelry. It was so comfy and looked very put together. I got so many compliments on it when I was visiting at the school. I can't wait to try pairing this sweater in so many other ways. Maybe my Old Navy trip wasn't a complete disaster after all.




No comments :
Post a Comment