1.
It's November!
I'm not gonna lie. I'm not a huge Halloween fan. I enjoy dressing up and love all the little Trick or Treaters, but I can't stand being scared. I hate all the decorations that come with Halloween. So I'm super excited for it to just be Fall again! And even more excited for it too be Thanksgiving and soon, Christmas! One day this week Brad asked me when we could put the Christmas tree up. I have a strict after Thanksgiving policy for that, but I'm so excited it's starting to get closer. We're total Christmas people. Only 54 more days!
2.
Black Skinnies
I mentioned these here yesterday. But I'm so excited for my new black skinny jeans to come in the mail. I can't wait to pair these cuties with so many outfits this Fall and Winter.
3.
Costume Party
I know, I'm contradicting myself. While I don't like Halloween, I don't mind dressing up and having a party. Yesterday, I threw on an old Raggedy Ann costume I made for a sorority event a few years ago and dressed myself up for our work party. I made my look a little more work acceptable this time around though. Check me out in the front row. I love how some of the younger girls don't even know who Raggedy Ann is!
4.
Hooked
I'm loving these adorable hooks I got at World Market this week. I don't really have the space at this apartment to organize and display all my jewelry the way I'd like to. Most of the time it stays in a tangled mess. So I picked up two hooks to use as jewelry organizers in my bathroom. It also helped to fill some of the empty space on either side of our big framed mirror. I'm kind of loving it way more than I should be. P.S. I promise they aren't crooked in real life, I think I just took the picture at a weird angle. Oops!
5.
Bridesmaid Bash
Cannot wait for this weekend to start. My bridesmaids are driving up from Georgia this afternoon to spend the weekend with me. Brad was supposed to be out of town on business this weekend but when his trip got moved to this Monday through Wednesday instead, he still volunteered to leave so I could have my girls weekend. While he's going home for his mommy's birthday, I'll be hanging out here with my best friends. These are the first visitors I've had other then my parents since I moved out of state last summer. All our other trips have fallen through for one reason or another and this one is finally happening. Can't wait to host these lovely ladies in my new home and city!






You look so cute in your costume. Have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDeletexo Mel
turquoise blonde
I've really been trying to find the perfect black skinny jeans! I think my legs aren't quite long enough, ha. Stopping by from the link up. Happy Friday!
ReplyDelete