Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#blalockbash: Bridesmaids + First Look

After changing into my dress, I was fortunate enough to have time to get all my bridesmaid pictures in before the wedding. Brad and I really wanted to make sure that we had time to enjoy our reception so I planned everything out to the minute to ensure this would happen.

I had the best bridesmaids and we had so much fun getting ready and celebrating my wedding day. I couldn't ask for better friends or sisters. In addition to my Maid of Honor being my actual real life sister, all of my bridesmaids, including her, are my sorority sisters from college. And despite the fact that I had on 5 inch heels that day, I still look like a tiny baby next to all my friends.



I always have a hard time believing that my "little" sister is 4 years younger than me.
I'm so thankful that I got to have her as my Maid of Honor and my best friend.


My bridesmaid Kayla and Me.
(P.S. That's correct grammar because I wouldn't label that photo "I" if I were alone in it :)

Katie & Me.
Katie was probably my first real friend after transferring to Kennesaw to finish school and because of her I met Kayla & Emma. College friends are the best. I can't wait to return the favor as one of her bridesmaids this June.

Emma & Me.



Before going out to take photos with my bridesmaids, I had a little mini first look with my daddy, who is honestly the best daddy in the whole world.


___________________________________________

Videography: Hammond Studios
Florals : JL Designs
Bridal Gown: Galina @ David’s Bridal
Shoes: DSW
Bridal Bracelet: David’s Bridal
Bridal Earrings: Charming Charlie
Hair Combs: Ulta
Bridal Hair: Nichole Kendall
Bridal Make-Up: LACE Cosmetics
Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff @ Formally Yours
Bridesmaid Hair: Kaylan Spell
Bridesmaid Earrings: Walk on the Moon

Wedding Wednesday

3 comments :

  1. these photos are gorgeous & how awesome that you has such good friends & "sisters" to stand by you on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome! I love that you did a first look with your dad. We did that too, and I absolutely love the pictures. Weddings are so much fun! One of my bridesmaids picked the same dress your bridesmaids picked. Such a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! Your makeup is flawless. I'm glad that you had such great bridesmaids and that you planned time for pictures with them before the wedding. I am trying my best to make sure that I can do that, I want to be able to just enjoy the entire day once it starts and not be worried about pictures.

    ReplyDelete