Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#blalockbash: I'll Wear White

When it was finally time to change into my dress, I couldn't have been more calm. I knew without a doubt that my wedding day was the best day of my life and there was no reason to feel anything other than happy and incredibly grateful. I'm so glad that my photographers were able to capture that feeling.



They say that something always goes wrong on your wedding day.
I was incredibly lucky that it was something so insignificant for us.
However, the hook and eye clasp on my dress apparently broke sometime after my final fitting.
Many of these photos are of the attempted repair of my dress with a safety pin and sticky tape.
It worked, by the way.










At this point we were actually ahead of schedule and were able to take all the bridesmaids photos and even had time for a "First Look" with my dad!
___________________________________________

Photography: Addison & Kaytee @ George Street Photo & Video | Addison Hill Photo
Videography: Hammond Studios
Bridal Gown: Galina @ David’s Bridal
Shoes: DSW
Bridal Bracelet: David’s Bridal
Bridal Earrings: Charming Charlie
Hair Combs: Ulta
Bridal Hair: Nichole Kendall
Bridal Make-Up: Amanda @ LACE Cosmetics
Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff @ Formally Yours
Bridesmaid Hair: Kaylan Spell
Bridesmaid Shirts: The Stitching Hole
Bridesmaid Earrings: Walk on the Moon

Wedding Wednesday

6 comments :

  1. You look so pretty!! The dress is amazing, and if that is your natural skin color I am so jealous!! I wanted to have some color before my wedding, but was too nervous to spray tan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! It's gorgeous and you look so calm. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to that calm feeling. I am pretty much a stress case in life, and can say I was pretty overwhelmed with all the planning, but as soon as i woke up on our wedding day an incredible calmness and feeling of joy overcame me, the best feeling ever! And you look great, your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Your dress fits you like a glove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! You look truly happy and were a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your dress was absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE those yellow heels! I bet Brad loved your dress too! You were such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete