Brad played baseball his whole life and wanted to incorporate a small part of that into our wedding. We let each little partner group that came through choose a "walk out" song for their big entrance. Having watched our wedding video (which we got back right before Christmas!!) you can tell that some people definitely had more fun with it than others. In addition to the walk out songs, we also introduced each group using some sort of baseball reference like, "coached by" for our parents and "batting lead off", "clean up", etc. for our bridal party. I think this part of the wedding planning took the longest!
It was all worth it in the end and was a super fun way to start our reception!

Coming soon our first dance and our parent dances!
__________________________________________________
Venue: The Cotton Warehouse
Photography: George Street Photo & Video / Addison Hill Photo
Videography: Hammond Studios
Florals : JL Designs
Bridal Gown: Galina @ David’s Bridal
Shoes: DSW
Bridal Bracelet: David’s Bridal
Bridal Earrings: Charming Charlie
Hair Combs: Ulta
Bridal Hair: Nichole Kendall
Bridal Make-Up: LACE Cosmetics
Bridesmaid Hair: Kaylan Spell
Bridesmaid Earrings: Walk on the Moon
Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Savvi Formalwear







What a cute idea to have walk-out songs! I also love the idea of announcing positions, I am going to ask my Fiancé if we can have football positions for ours :) Thanks for linking-up!
ReplyDeleteI am so nervous to see what my bridal party does when they enter the reception! I have heard some talk...and it scares me!
ReplyDeleteI just love the baseball theme!!! Everyone looks like they are having so much fun, even the coaches ;) Thanks for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteMy bridal party was kind of boring, they just walked out to the song. LOL. Can't wait to see more reception pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeardy Heart Beauty
I love the baseball theme idea for introductions!!! How fun!
ReplyDeleteVery creative! Super neat idea!!
ReplyDelete