Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#blalockbash: Our Reception

Following our First Dances, we were ready to begin our reception dinner! I can't say enough about how delicious our food was. I could seriously eat it every day for the rest of forever. We were so lucky that our event coordinators and event staff brought dinner to us and our parents, because greeting everyone at your reception takes longer than you would think! So long, that I'm pretty sure we didn't even get to talk to everyone. I'm trying not to let that bother me though, I hope that our guests understand how crazy a wedding can be.






|| We had a prime rib carving station, southwestern chicken, carrot souffle (that tasted like dessert), twice baked potatoes, and bacon wrapped green beans ||




Following our dinner, we finally got to start dancing, which was what I had been looking forward to the whole time!
__________________________________________________

Videography: Hammond Studios
Florals : JL Designs
Catering: Beyond Details
DJ / Photo Booth: Spectrum Entertainment
Bridal Gown: Galina @ David’s Bridal
Shoes: DSW
Bridal Bracelet: David’s Bridal
Bridal Earrings: Charming Charlie
Hair Combs: Ulta
Bridal Hair: Nichole Kendall
Bridal Make-Up: LACE Cosmetics
Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Savvi Formalwear
Groom’s Tie: Macy’s
Groom’s Watch: Kohl’s

BorrowedHeaven

5 comments :

  1. Your venue is gorgeous!! I love the string lights. I bet it's hard to talk to everyone, I feel like if the food and drinks are good and the dancing is fun, they should understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a beautiful reception. I love it. And there is such a atmosphere on love and fun in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, that food does look amazing! We did the same thing, going table to table, and luckily had someone save us food too :) Also, we used my bouquet as the centerpiece on our sweetheart table, too, it was so perfect! Thanks for linking up with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This food looks so good! The venue is also so pretty!!
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete