[ Gold Cross Bracelet: Marley Lilly // Nails: OPI Malaga Wine ]
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pics, Round 2
Coming at you today with our second round of engagement pictures. These pictures were inspired by our mutual love of baseball, something that lead to our very first date and eventual relationship. I really love all the exposed brick, store fronts, and old architecture that made it into these photos. They are my very favorite.
Labels:
engagement
,
link up
,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)









Aww these are so cute! I love your shirts and the props you used!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
Super cute engagement pictures! I wish we had done something like this too--we are baseball and football lovers...although we cheer for Detroit :)
ReplyDeleteThese are too cute! And go Braves! :)
ReplyDeleteLove these photos! The date on the ball is really cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pictures!! And it might have something to do with the Braves but I just love how you incorporated your love of baseball in to these photos!!
ReplyDelete