When we found out we were having a daughter, I imagined the girliest nursery; pinks, grays, golds, monograms, lace. The more feminine the better. However, Brad and I were wandering through Hobby Lobby one day and happened to pass a sign that read "I Love You to the Moon and Back". He commented on how much he liked that piece of decor and a completely new nursery inspiration was born. Inspired by her daddy, completely "girly", and completely McKinley.
This nursery reveal sure has been a long time coming. We finished McKinley's room twelve days before she was born, but thought we were "finishing" a full month in advance. However, since our little lady decided to come early, I never really got to take the photos I had dreamed up in my mind and definitely did not have time to take any once she joined.
So, here we are, almost five and a half months later with a complete nursery reveal.
I'm by no means a professional photographer, but hopefully, these capture some of the magic of our little girl's nursery.
Notice how we still haven't changed out the pictures that came with that top frame.
Most of MK's bows come from our monthly Little Poppy Co. subscription or Carter's.
I can send you a referral code if you want to try!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Crib : Buy Buy Baby
Mattress : Buy Buy Baby
Dresser : Buy Buy Baby
Headband & Hairbow Displays : DIY, supplies from Hobby Lobby
Glider and Ottoman : Buy Buy Baby (in stores)
Glider and Ottoman : Buy Buy Baby (in stores)
'To the Moon and Back' Sign : Hobby Lobby
Feather Hooks : Hobby Lobby
Changing Pad Cover : Rosenberry Rooms
Closet Organizer : Lowe's
'Twinkle Twinkle' Sign : Gift
Gray/White Blanket Baskets: At Home
Gray/White Blanket Baskets: At Home
Ladybug Growth Chart : Hand Made by Family
Ceiling Fan : Lowe's
Ceiling Fan : Lowe's
Toy Bins : Target
Curtains : Wal-Mart
Curtain Rod : Kirkland's
Monogram : Etsy
Tassel Garland : Hobby Lobby
Ombre Crib Skirt : Rosenberry Rooms
Bookshelves (Picture Ledges) : Ikea
Anywhere Chair : Pottery Barn Kids
Ivory & Gold Picture Frame : Target
Pedestal Frame : Target
Aqua & Coral Wooden Quote Blocks [similar] : Kirkland's
Anywhere Chair : Pottery Barn Kids
Ivory & Gold Picture Frame : Target
Pedestal Frame : Target
Aqua & Coral Wooden Quote Blocks [similar] : Kirkland's

























No comments :
Post a Comment