It has been over two years since I've linked up for Five on Friday, but I thought now would be the perfect time to start linking up again with April and the other ladies.
O N E
My parents celebrated their 30th anniversary this week and we told them last weekend that we would be surprising them with new family photographs. This Sunday, as long as the weather holds, we'll be having our pictures taken.
And, I don't hate that these pictures conveniently happen around the same time as McKinley turning half a year old (cue all the tears). My sister knew about the pictures beforehand so we got together and planned everyone's outfits around what I wanted McKinley to wear for pictures. That's real sister love right there.
The photo above is from the park where we'll be having our photos made. There's also a covered bridge which I am hoping will keep all us girls from sweating our makeup off.
T W O
Speaking of our photos, I have these two outfits packed for my baby girl (white is from Carter's and chambray/red is from Baby Gap - both last year). Crossing my fingers that she doesn't spit up or poop on the red dress before we finish our photos because our white bubble is really just a backup.
T H R E E
I'll be wearing this dress [in a Small], which I ordered from Dress Up. It's one of the first things I've bought post-baby and I can only hope that it looks as good on me as it does the model. Maybe she'll come do my makeup too because I could SO use that.
I also revealed McKinley's nursery earlier this week. After five and a half months, my Stage 5 Clinger baby is finally independent enough that I had time to snap a few pictures before I went back to snuggling her for the rest of the day. You can check out her nursery reveal here.
F I V E
One of my favorite things about having a little girl, especially a little bald girl, is dressing her up with hairbows. Our favorite place to find hairbows is Little Poppy Co. For around $15 a month, including shipping, LPC sends us three new headbands (or you can choose clips if your baby actually has hair). I would love to send you a referral code, so drop me your e-mail if you're interested or click this link to sign up. There's still time to get the July bows above, ship week starts Sunday, and you'll get your first bows at a discounted price! This Mama loves saving.
Have a fantastic weekend!





No comments :
Post a Comment