Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Simply Enchanted | Baby Aspen Collection || Part I

A few weeks ago, McKinley got the chance to try a few pieces from the Simply Enchanted Collection by Baby Aspen. Baby Aspen is a brand (a division of Kate Aspen) that I have been familiar with for a while, even before I got pregnant. If you looked at my Instagram feed anytime in the last year, you definitely would have known we were thinking about having kids because different adorable brands started showing up more often than my friends.

As much as I loved the Baby Aspen brand (even more so because it's based right here in my home state of Georgia), I never bought anything for McKinley. Fast forward about three months from her birth. Baby Aspen reached out to us and MK got the opportunity to try some of the things I had been longing after for months.

McKinley is wearing the Simply Enchanted 3-Piece Outfit which features the cutest unicorn graphic and adorable pink sparkly headband. This outfit included a bodysuit, leggings, and headband. Both the bodysuit and leggings are made from 100% cotton and SO soft. One of my favorite parts of this outfit was the adorable knee patches on the leggings.



 Look at the belly!




Because Baby Aspen considers themselves to be manufacturers or boutique-quality baby gifts, most of their outfits run in the 0-6 month size (which is what McKinley had on above at around 3 1/2 months). Baby Aspen gift sets would be the perfect shower gift for the newest baby in your life! However, if I could change anything about the brand it would be that their adorable outfits are also available in larger sizes.

But, if and when the little babe outgrows the outfit, the headband matches with other outfits as well!

This post is sponsored by Baby Aspen. Although I received products in exchange for this post, all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment