Let's hope they show up soon and that they all look as good together as I have planned. I just bought the beaded collar top, it's definitely more of a periwinkle color than it looks in the pictures though. I can't wait for my new gray booties and black skinny jeans to come in. This whole outfit comes in at under $100, but when you subtract the shirt that I basically got for free at Kohl's with my Kohl's cash, I'm a lot closer to $75. I love a good deal.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Favorite Fall Outfit
You know that feeling you get when you think you've found the perfect outfit? Yeah, it's pretty fabulous. Especially if you love clothes as much as I do. Although I hate that I'm currently too cheap to purchase some really nice, quality pieces. I think these few pieces are going to turn out pretty good though. I'm feeling pretty great about it and can't wait for it come in so I can show it off. I hate having to buy things online! I think this will be a good casual work outfit, but can also be dressed up for going out too.
Let's hope they show up soon and that they all look as good together as I have planned. I just bought the beaded collar top, it's definitely more of a periwinkle color than it looks in the pictures though. I can't wait for my new gray booties and black skinny jeans to come in. This whole outfit comes in at under $100, but when you subtract the shirt that I basically got for free at Kohl's with my Kohl's cash, I'm a lot closer to $75. I love a good deal.
Let's hope they show up soon and that they all look as good together as I have planned. I just bought the beaded collar top, it's definitely more of a periwinkle color than it looks in the pictures though. I can't wait for my new gray booties and black skinny jeans to come in. This whole outfit comes in at under $100, but when you subtract the shirt that I basically got for free at Kohl's with my Kohl's cash, I'm a lot closer to $75. I love a good deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
You don't need expensive items for an outfit to be amazing!!! I think you've got a great eye for style and that's all that matters
ReplyDeletexo Mel
turquoise blonde
I love love love deals! (Who doesn't?) And love the top!!! <3 I just followed you on GFC too, looking forward to your next post! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo, Kerynn
MangoRabbitRabbit.blogspot.com
Fall Outfit: 3 tips to elongate your legs