Tuesday, May 6, 2014

M + B // Years 5 & 6

A few weeks ago, Brad and I celebrated our 6 Year Dating Anniversary. I had a whole series planned of recapping our years together and it was going pretty well. Until I got so busy I completely forgot to post on our actual anniversary. So, here we are a few weeks later... Better late than never?

// Year 5 //

Our 5th year was full of celebrations and firsts. I graduated college, got my first job, and Brad and I started living together (something I never thought I would do until I got married, but that's a story for a different day). We lived in two different states and had a blast.

Is it possible to look cute in a graduation gown, because I don't think I accomplished it. 

Hence why I removed it straight away.
One of my favorite pictures of us together.

As is this one, from my graduation party.

Celebrated one of Brad's best friends, Jay's wedding.

Spent Christmas back home with our families.
Forgive the lack of make-up, my kindergarteners gave me pink eye that year.

// Year 6 //

Without a doubt, my favorite year of being together. Besides getting engaged, we accomplished so much during this year and I feel like we really grew up this year. I had a rough year, especially with my job search (more on that later this week), and Brad was always there for me. He took on a tougher position at his company and I got to be there for him. Plus we finally moved back home for good (hopefully) with our families!

We went on our first vacation in FOUR years!

And we got engaged!

And celebrated by spending another week and a half in paradise.

We were blessed with our first nephew, Hudson.


Celebrated our engagement with our family and friends.


Decided on a wedding date.

Love this one.


And took some pretty sweet engagement photos.


Can you tell I started my blog this year too, notice all the things I was able to link up? Haha. 
I can't wait to see where the rest of life takes us and to officially start spending the rest of our lives together. Which I am in no hurry to rush, I'm perfectly happy enjoying our time together in the here and now.

1 comment :

  1. Love these sweet pictures of you two! Congrats on 6 years!! Can't wait to see your beautiful wedding all come together :)

    ReplyDelete