Bow Back Dress [Sold Out] // Strappy Black Wedges
I completely forgot that I actually did have some wedding details to share yesterday. Yesterday, marked 1 month until my Bachelorette Weekend! It also marked one month until my 24th birthday but I'm a little less excited about that.
My bridesmaids and I are vacationing in Savannah for a long weekend. My wedding won't be for another two months at that point, but I really wanted to go out of town and with starting over my teaching career in a new school system, I won't have any time off built up. So... We are taking our trip way before school starts so I don't have to request time off. My birthday just so happened to fall on the weekend that was the most convenient for myself and my girls. So, if I don't get about a zillion free drinks for being both the bachelorette and birthday girl, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed.
I only know that we are heading to Savannah with plans to hit up both downtown and the beach. The rest of the details are a surprise. I've already started planning for my trip. And by that I mean picking out my outfits. I bought my dress yesterday (see above) and I plan to brave Savannah's cobblestone streets in my wedges. When you're only 5'0" tall it's a risk you have to take.
I'm sure I'll pack way more than this, but at least I'll be prepared for both our party downtown and the beach! Now, I've just got to work on the whole getting in shape thing...
Can't wait to share my bachelorette weekend with y'all! The countdown begins today!
Stopping by via the link-up...
ReplyDeleteMy fellow bridesmaids and I are planning my best friend's bachelorette party! We finally have a date set, the ONLY weekend that all of us were available. It's going to be about seven weeks before her wedding. I didn't do many traditional things for my wedding, like have a bachelorette party, so I'm excited to do all the "big wedding" things with my bestie!
I think the planning part is almost just as much fun as the actual parties! One of my bridesmaids is getting married next June and I can't wait to start the planning for all her events. I hope you have a great time with your friend for her Bach Bash!
DeleteThat sounds so fun! I love Savannah!
ReplyDelete