Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One Year

One year ago today, I wrote my first blog post.

One year ago today, I was writing to no one.

One year ago today, I resigned from my first teaching job.

One year ago today, I was preparing to move to South Carolina to live with my boyfriend.

One year ago today, I decided on a name for this little blog which said boyfriend told me didn't even make sense.

Today, I am writing my 110th blog post.

Today, I still feel like I'm writing to no one (except myself), but now I have a handful of fabulous readers who continually surprise me by caring what I have to say.

Today, I am preparing for the start of my second teaching job ever and while it has been a LONG road to get there, I've never been more excited. I feel like this job was specifically created for me.

Today, I live in Georgia with my fiance (and former boyfriend). Where I spend the majority of my days lately preparing for our upcoming wedding in September.

Today, I still love my little ol' blog name, even if it doesn't make sense. Because to me it does.

One year ago today, I chose to end several stages and chapters of my life. I was beyond scared for a great majority of reasons. But, each ending, no matter how painful, is the start of a brand new beginning.

So, today, I still choose to see each ending as a new beginning. As I get ready to start several new chapters of my life, I hope I will continue to see all closures that way, as the start of something new and something better.

And in honor of my 1 Year Blogiversary, I've revealed to you the reason behind my blog name. Which by the way, there's only an S on the end of beginnings because "Ending Beginning" was already taken. Apparently, I'm not as creative as I thought. :)

Thanks for reading!
XO

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on one year of blog writing! Thanks for sharing the meaning behind your blog name :)

    ReplyDelete