If you've been around since the beginning of these posts, circa our engagement in July 2013, hats of to you! That is surely impressive, and we should probably be friends in real life because you probably care more than my real life friends. Kidding, but really...
My husband is twice my size.
I wish I could say that this little black town car swept us away to Fiji or Bali or even just a Sandals. However, that was not the case for us! Brad and I did not take a honeymoon and do not currently have plans to take one. We originally had to postpone our honeymoon due to my schedule as a teacher (Thanks Parent/Teacher Conferences!). But... we had hoped to take our honeymoon over my Spring Break (last week)...
Then we bought a house. Although we are fortunate enough to be able to afford a honeymoon and all the expenses that come with a new house, we just don't want that right now. I love our new home and I'm perfectly fine with the no honeymoon. I know that there will be plenty of memorable trips and vacations in our future, because we have a lifetime to spend together.
Thanks for being a part of the start of it!
_______________________________________________________________
Venue: The Cotton Warehouse
Photography: George Street Photo & Video / Addison Hill Photo
Videography: Hammond Studios
Florals : JL Designs
DJ / Photo Booth: Spectrum Entertainment
Bridal's Dress: Amour Boutique
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Bridal Bracelet: David’s Bridal
Bridal Earrings: Charming Charlie
Hair Combs: Ulta
Monogram Necklace: Monogram Personalized
Bridal Hair: Nichole Kendall
Bridal Make-Up: LACE Cosmetics
Groom’s Watch: Kohl’s
Wedding Weekend: Spa at Chateau Elan





I love the dress you left in! Honeymoons are nice -- but everyday life is just as sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour exit dress is adorable! I have been looking for one in that style but haven't been able to find one. Don't worry about the Honeymoon. You have so many moments to look forward too, and any trip will be just as special.
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss you during the link-up!
Thanks so much for linking up week after week! I love those photos of your exit :) Someday, when you go on that honeymoon, you'll definitely need to come back and tell us all about it!
ReplyDelete