1.
Today is the last day before Spring Break! This teacher is beyond ready, even after getting to have yesterday off because I have strep throat (#firstgradeteacherproblems), I am in need of a break. Although, this Spring Break will definitely be laid back and include lots of organizing and decorating of our new home.
2.
Next month, I'm headed to a Bachelorette party in Nashville and I'm starting to look at dresses for our nights on the town. I've narrowed it down to just a few, all black, as per the bride, and now I'm just trying to decide.

all via
I think the middle one is my favorite.
3.
After a month of being in our house, we finally have our cable and internet set up. I have my OnDemand and my Netflix back and I've recently become obsessed with two shows.
4.
We are hosting Easter dinner at our house this year! It's our first time ever hosting an event because typically we've been living in another state and/or in an apartment. The house is still not entirely put together, but it's established enough for a smaller family get together. I'm cooking all the main dishes, but I'm most excited about these cookies.
5.
Made this Shrimp & Asparagus dish this week and it was amazing. I'm sure my picture doesn't do it justice but the site I got the idea from sure does.
That's it for this week. Looking forward to Easter weekend with our families and a whole week off to spend doing nothing!

Happy Spring Break.. We had ours 3 weeks ago.. I wish I was on mine again!! Enjoy your time :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com