Wednesday, April 1, 2015

#blalockbash: Dancing Shoes

When Brad and I were planning our wedding and subsequent reception, the biggest thing we wanted was for people to enjoy celebrating with us. In all honesty, we knew the actual marriage was only important to a handful of people (ourselves and immediate family). We knew that almost everyone else would be coming for the free food and alcohol and the party. So, with that being said, we wanted to show all our guests a great time.

We made a list of non-negotiables we had to have at our wedding reception. This list included a DJ, a photobooth, and wedding koozies. Not the hardest of lists to fulfill, so we wanted to make sure we used great vendors. I really wish I could upload the reception part of our wedding video for you to see, but the photos will have to do the rest of the talking. I think it's safe to say that everyone enjoyed themselves and so did we! :)





















__________________________________________________

Videography: Hammond Studios
Florals : JL Designs
DJ / Photo Booth: Spectrum Entertainment
Bridal Gown: Galina @ David’s Bridal
Shoes: DSW
Bridal Bracelet: David’s Bridal
Bridal Earrings: Charming Charlie
Hair Combs: Ulta
Bridal Hair: Nichole Kendall
Bridal Make-Up: LACE Cosmetics
Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Savvi Formalwear
Groom’s Tie: Macy’s
Groom’s Watch: Kohl’s
Bridesmaid Dresses: Formally Yours
Bridesmaid Hair: Kaylan Spell
Bridesmaid Earrings: Walk on the Moon

BorrowedHeaven

3 comments :

  1. So much fun!! We also knew right away that planning for our guests to have a good time was a priority. It looks like all of your friends and family had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome photos!! We had so much fun dancing at our wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like everyone had a blast! I love your dress, and the second picture down is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete