Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Never a Bridesmaid

We'll all heard the expression, "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride". Fortunately for me, I was married long before I ever got to experience being a bridesmaid. But, this summer I'm serving as a bridesmaid for the first time for my dear friend Katie, who was also a bridesmaid in my wedding.

This past weekend, we celebrated her first bridal shower and now she only has 54 days until her wedding. For a girl who has been engaged since April of 2011, this is a pretty big deal. Since I've never been a bridesmaid before y'all will have to let me know what important things I need to do to help the bride out on her big day! You would think I'd know this from my own wedding, but mine was so planned out and perfect, that my girls didn't have to do anything extra... Yay organizing!




And how cute is this banner we secretly made for her for her upcoming bachelorette party??


Can't wait to be kicking up our heels in Nashville at the end of May!

1 comment :

  1. Organizing makes things so much easier!! Looks like your already off to a great start with that cute banner!

    ReplyDelete