Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dreaming of Decor

I'm finally starting to get my apartment unpacked and cleaned up. We have almost the entire apartment furnished, except for accent pieces or wall decorations, etc. However, one room that is really lacking is the living room. So far we have purchased a new couch, a recliner, and a corner bookshelf to organize some of our things. We also have a media center from our old apartment.
 
The majority of our apartment is decorated in reds, browns, and golds. What can I say? I really love Earth tones. I've been looking into purchasing some pieces for the living room that will help make it complete. So far I've found the pieces below that I really love. Most of the items come from Wayfair.com but some are from Pottery Barn. As you can see, we really need a coffee table, end table, and a rug. I like these tables because they include storage, something we really need in our small apartment.
 
Right now I'm just wishful thinking, but I would love any of these pieces in my home.
 
Apt. Living Ideas
 

Get the Pieces:

(Left to Right, Top to Bottom)
Red/White Chevron Strip Rug: Jill Rosenwald Rugs, Wayfair.com  $73 - $848, depending on size
Espresso Finish 3-Storage Coffee Table: Winsome, Wayfair.com $175
Espresso Finish Storage End Table: Winsome, Wayfair.com $116.20
Two-Tone Brown Chevron Rug: Surya, Wayfair.com $70 - $788, depending on size
Terra Cotta Scroll Tile Rug, Pottery Barn, potterybarn.com $399, for 5x8

No comments :

Post a Comment