Friday was the last day of the school year! The school year has come to a close, as sad as I am about that, as you'll see if you read my previous post, I felt like I deserved a reward for all my hard work this year. And a reward for it officially being summer for this teacher.
So, I bought myself 2, count 'em, 2 pairs of shorts. This is a big deal. I can't really remember the last time I wore shorts. That's strictly forbidden in the teaching world, we can't even wear dressy Bermuda type shorts. Which is totally understandable. But today I am free to dress how I want again. And the J. Crew Factory is still having a ridiculous sale so I'm always down for that!
I'm almost a little embarrassed about my new Lilly shorts glowing in the dark but I know they'll be perfect for 4th of July, which I'll be spending on the beach with my honey.
So, I bought myself 2, count 'em, 2 pairs of shorts. This is a big deal. I can't really remember the last time I wore shorts. That's strictly forbidden in the teaching world, we can't even wear dressy Bermuda type shorts. Which is totally understandable. But today I am free to dress how I want again. And the J. Crew Factory is still having a ridiculous sale so I'm always down for that!
I'm almost a little embarrassed about my new Lilly shorts glowing in the dark but I know they'll be perfect for 4th of July, which I'll be spending on the beach with my honey.
No comments :
Post a Comment