Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Photos, Round 3

Today, I bring you the end of my engagement pictures (not really, we got back 949 photos so we are nowhere near the real end, but the end of our favorites [which were SUPER hard to choose]). These pictures are our more "dressy" pictures. I originally thought they would be my favorite, but they are not even close. I guess we were tired of smiling by this time. Oooooopsss.... Guess that's bad news for our wedding day when we can't even make it through 90 minutes of photos. You can check out our other photos here and here.









   
 
[ Dress: Apt. 9 for Kohl's // Boots: MSW (Similar Here) //
Blue Statement Necklace & Bracelet: Charming Charlie // Gold Link Bracelet: J. Crew Factory //
Gold Cross Bracelet: Marley Lilly // Nails: OPI Malaga Wine ]

Wedding Wednesday

3 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I love all of the pictures you have posted. So great!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! So awesome that you had so many to choose from, although that does make it hard to pick favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your photos! I bet it was hard to choose favorites! My favorites are the ones where you two are sitting. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete