Only a true sports fan loves baseball. I am that fan. Baseball is not like other sports. You hardly ever go into a baseball game with one team clearly outweighing the other in terms of their playing ability. Baseball can be boring. Baseball is not football or basketball or hockey or any other team sport. Baseball is like life. On any given day, anyone can win and anyone can be the best. A baseball game and life are both constantly changing, you can fall behind as quickly as you've gotten ahead. And as in life, "it ain't over, til it's over." Thanks Yogi Berra for your spectacular words of wisdom.
Happy Opening Day! Excuse me while I play hooky from work and soak in the beginning of my most favorite of all the seasons, baseball season.
P.S. If that little speech didn't convince you that baseball is the best of all the sports.
Maybe this will...
and this...
When you say your prayers tonight, don't forget to thank God for baseball butts.
Btw, if you're a Braves fan (over the ago of 20) and you never had a crush on Javy Lopez
(the king of all baseball butts, ever), we can't be friends.
Happy Opening Day, y'all!



Haha I love Javy! Growing up he was my Mom's favorite player, and for obvious reasons! I'm so excited for baseball season to start and I cannot wait to watch my braves play :) Happy Opening Day!
ReplyDeleteYay for opening day!!! I'm excited to have my days/nights filled with baseball now!
ReplyDelete