I try to keep my purse fairly organized. I've definitely seen more organized bags, but I think I do alright keeping my bag clean. I currently carry the Kate Spade Sylvie bag from the Newbury Lane Collection in black. This bag is no longer available in stores or online at Kate Spade but I have seen it on ebay and Amazon if you're interested in purchasing for yourself, although I'd probably be worried it's a fake from China if I couldn't see it in person first.
Anyway... Inside my bag I keep just a few items. I always carry the basics like a pen, my wallet, my favorite Stride gum, and my chapstick. Additionally, during the week I carry a planner that I record all my sub jobs in. I always have a planner anyway but this one is the slimmest of all mine and slides perfectly into my purse without being too bulky. It's always nice to have my sub positions written out so that I can keep up with where I'm going each day. I also always carry my checkbook. I know many people only take their checkbooks when they need them. Not me, I love to feel like I have the option of writing checks whenever and wherever.
[ Wallet: Target // Checkbook Cover: Charming Charlie ]
I'm also carrying around the flash drive that contains our engagement pictures. Since we have no permanent residence currently, I'm guarding this little baby with my life.
The last thing I carry is a tiny, white zippered bag containing all my lip products. I'm not a huge lip gloss/ lipstick person. I have very fine hair that falls in my face constantly and is always blown around by the wind. When I'm wearing lip gloss I often find my hair stuck to my lips. So, I typically stick to chapsticks. But I carry them all around (yes, those are all the lipsticks I own in the world) just in case. Clearly I am not very glamorous.
[ L to R - Covergirl Wetslicks in Peaches 'n Gleam // Carmex Original Stick // Burt's Bees Nourishing //
Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Raspberry Splash // C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Cinnamint //
Softlips Tints in Pearl // Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm in Natural (discontinued) ]
What about you? I know I can't be the only one that tries to keep their bag to a minimum...




No comments :
Post a Comment