Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

I have such a busy weekend ahead, I can't wait for this work day to be over! But until then, I'll share my 5 favorite things from this week. You can share yours too, super easily, just link up with all the other Five on Friday girls, here.

1.
Arm & Hammer Pet Odor Eliminator
 
People have probably been using this stuff for years, but I just discovered it this week. Unfortunately my little kitty got a UTI (who knew that happens?) and suddenly stopped using her litter box and decided the carpet was the next best thing. After numerous carpet cleanings, I finally got all the cat pee out of my carpet! If you have a cat you know what a tough task this is. This vaccum booster was just the thing to freshen up my carpet after all the cleaning. I've read really terrible reviews of this product on Amazon but I've had great results. No itchiness or welts on Jules like some people had mentioned and while it's definitely perfumey, it becomes just a good scent after vaccuming. I'm personally loving it.
 
2.
This Recipe
 
I made this delicious recipe Wednesday night for dinner and it was fabulous! I'm posting a whole thing soon. But until then, just enjoy this gorgeous picture and totally consider making these Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip sandwiches over the weekend for yourself.
 

 
3.
I'm Internet Famous
 
If you've been a reader for a while, then you may be aware that I've been working at Marley Lilly since moving to SC and becoming unable to find another teaching job. Now I'm internet famous. Check me out [in this not very flattering picture, first time I've ever looked old in my life and the super young girl next to me is to blame :) ] modeling some outerwear for there new promotion, valid through 10/13, in case you're looking for some new monogrammed outerwear and a free t-shirt.
 
4.
Wedding DJ
 
So it's official! We booked our wedding DJ. We decided to go with a DJ and Photo Booth from the same entertainment/events company and they cut us a pretty good deal! As hard as I'm trying to save money - this girl's wedding is for sure going over budget... But it's gonna be one heck of a party!
 
5.
Engagement Party
 
Our engagement party is this weekend! It's finally here and I can't wait to see all our family and friends and celebrate our engagement with them. My parents and sister/maid of honor have worked so hard preparing everything (some of which is remaining a surprise to us) and I'm so excited for it all to come together. Hopefully I'll have a good, interesting weekend update after this trip back home!
 
Notice I'm not engaged yet in this picture, it's from last year.
But I'm a sucker for this one.
Can't wait to celebrate my engagement to this cutie!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. engagement party! fun! i remember ours...it was ages ago. seriously...like five years. i'm old. anyway...found you via the linkup and thought i would show some linkup love! new bloglovin follower. find me here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3264152

    karli

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll! found you on the linkup...excited to be a new follower...yay!!! :)

    happy enagement time...girl...cherish these days! even the hard ones!! what a special, special time. i'm the MOH for my sister's wedding in may! wedding fun is THE BEST! never gets old...at least not to me!!

    xx
    elise
    cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete